Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today my baby is five...

I can't believe how time has flown.  I held a little boy in my arms and couldn't figure out what to name him.  He has been a ball full of energy and a true gift from God. 

A few things about my Christian boy or buddy:

*He has eaten a PBJ for lunch almost everyday since he was 1

*He still gags on a lot of meat

*He loves to play Wii and is really good at Mario Kart

*He loves to climb on things and see how high he can get-if we had a tree I think he would be in it

*He loves to play with all the action figures he has and make up all sorts of stories with them

*He love to take lots of mommy's paper and make a book-It must be a long series because I think he might be on book 10 by now, but has not finished a lot of them

*He is loving to learn to read

*He loves to do things with friends and his big sister

*Somedays he will just turn to you and say thank you or I love you and give big hugs and kisses

*He likes to give zerburts too

AGE 5 Months
One yearThree years
                                                                       Two years
                                                                Four Years

No comments:

Post a Comment