Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scripture challenge

We have had some issues this summer as you may imagine with not having many friends.  I have decided to give the kids and me a challenge to memorize scripture.  Christian's is a scripture about anger since he has been having issues with anger and lashing out at others.  Piper's is a scripture about being kind and forgiving as she has had issues with being kind and forgiving to her brother.  I think I would have some issues too if I had this much togetherness with my brothers.  I have been listening to some of my favorite preachers during workouts and Toby Slough is doing one on Romans 8 and encouraged everyone to memorize so that is my scripture.  I will let you know how the challenge goes.  Yes, they do get some money to memorize.  These are up all over the house so they are everywhere we look.  I am excited to see what God does as we write scripture on our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment