Thursday, March 7, 2013

My first real home improvement project

I have not loved the builder grade cabinets in our bathrooms upstairs so I decided to paint them.  Brian was a little hesitant as always, but I was willing to do it all by myself.  So I started with the kids bathroom just to see how it would look.  I got a kit called Rustoleum cabinet restoration in espresso and it was great.  It has everything you need to prepare the cabinets and to paint them except brushes and I had those.  So we started off and it only took a few day and the results we amazing.  I forgot to take a picture with the cabinet doors on so you will have to imagine.  I smile everytime I go by their bathroom.  Brian has now agreed that I can do our bathroom!  I can't wait for those pictures!

Before

 After

No comments:

Post a Comment