Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Golf Lessons

I bought a Groupon for 6 golf lessons at the golf course in the neighborhood because Piper is in love with playing golf and now our house almost backs up to the golf course.  She has been doing really good and wants to play more.  We need to get out there and hit some more balls this summer.  Every time I go with her I remember all the great times that my best friend in high school, Kira Treffer, and I had on the golf course especially the summer of 92.  Hopefully, we can make some memories as a family on the golf course.

She also got to get a toy or something for memorizing all of her multiplication facts and she chose a putting green to practice putting.
 She misses the first time, but hits it good the next



No comments:

Post a Comment