Day Two-Magic Kingdom
We arrived at the Magic Kingdom a little later then we wanted, but made it there around 10. As soon as we got there I was a little overwhelmed. I then saw Snow White come out of a building and wave everyone in and so we went in too. She was great and taught Piper how to curtsey. We went around and met Pinnochio, Peter Pan, and Alice and the Rabbit. The kids thought that was great and all the characters were great in character. We then went outside and who did we see, Pluto and Daisy. Christian has a great love of all dogs and the one person he wanted to see was Pluto and we could not go on without getting a picture with him and Piper wanted one with Daisy. We spent our first hour not leaving the entrance. We then went down Main Street and got to see some of the Dream Come True Parade and Move it Shake it Parade. They were a lot of fun. We decided to find were Cindrella's Royal Table was for our princess lunch. We found it and then rode a Small World and then came back for our special lunch. When we got in line for lunch, Piper asked, "Why are there so many people here?" We said "We are not the only ones having lunch with the princesses" I guess we didn't explain that to her, but she thought she was going to be the only one with the princesses and they would sit down and eat lunch with her. She was a little disappointed. We got to see all the princesses except Sleeping Beauty. Piper also wondered why Belle was not in her pretty dress. The food as very good and we had a good time and Piper was impressed that we were in the castle. We then were off to Fantasyland to ride rides. We rode almost all the rides in Fantasyland and Toontown-which the kids loved the Goofy's Barnstorm Roller Coaster and Peter Pan's flight. We then got to go on the Tomorrowland Speedway, we had a lot of fun with the people next to us pretending we were going to run into them. We got a little dinner at Cosmic Ray's and then off to the Spectromagic parade. We got a great spot in front of the Hall of Presidents given to us by, Tourguide mike.com. We then wanted to see Wishes and went through Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and onto a path that there we about 20 people on and got a great spot to see the fireworks and especially Tinkerbell come flying down. It was cold, but we had a blanket to wrap up with. We then got a place at the Main Street bakery and had a treat and waited for the crowd to go and talk about our day and then off to bed. I think Brian and I loved that we got to ride with both kids. Piper is usually such a Daddy's girl and Christian a momma's boy that it was fun to be able to do things kind of by ourselves with each one.
Day 3-Another Day at Magic Kingdom
Day 4-Epcot
Day 5-Check out and Animal Kingdom
We got up and headed to check out. It took awhile, but we made it. We were off to Animal Kingdom. We were off to the safari first and decided not to do breakfast with Donald,we had seen all the characters, except Christian wanted to see Hewey, Lewey, and Dewey, Donald's nephews, which we only got to see as statues. We got to see some of the animals on the safari and saw the Lion King and Nemo shows. Piper was excited that she got to ride Mt Everest-she had a lot of fun with that. I think she has a new love of roller coasters since she had never been on one till now. Christian got to ride the Dinosaur ride,where mommy lost his slinky dog keychain(he is still upset about that one), and the Tricertop spin, but loved playin on the boneyard playground. We headed back to the hotel to catch the Magical express and made it just in the nic of time. We then headed off to the airport for dinner and head home. The kids both fell asleep on the plane and had a good PJ day the next day.
I love Disneyworld! I can't wait to take our kids. When I was little my Dad took me on Space Mtn. At the point where the ride slows down before the big straight down drop I thought the ride was ending, so I stood up (I was tiny and the bar didn't keep me from standing). My Dad thankfully had a good hold of me. I wouldn't ride a roller coaster again for about 12 yrs. Then, we went to Disneyland for our Sr. trip and I rode it again to get over my fear. They had made the ride less dark and taken the big drop out (they replaced it with a sort of small drop and curve). I was kind of disappointed, but glad the drop wasn't there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip!! I can't wait to take the kids now - it looks like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDelete