I have lived in the midwest and Texas my whole life and I have been many places, but not really in the fall. I get the kids on the bus each morning and then put my headphones on and go on a walk. I had started to see the colors changing and then just one day it was a beautiful painting. I wanted to walk every morning just to see the new colors that had come out. My favorite trees are the maple that turn yellow to an amazing orange. I honestly thought the leaves they sell at Hobby Lobby were just colors someone made up. I now realize that this happens in Virginia every year. It is amazing and beautiful and it makes me smile and amazed as I get to see the glory of God everyday and everyday it is a little different. Some trees are just turning and some have lost all their leaves. It is fun to discover new trees and streets that are my favorite.
The colors are even more vibrant than the pictures, but these are just in my neighborhood on my walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment