Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Friends


We did Camp Create this summer and I met Melanie Weaver and her three kids.  They just moved here from Washington State and left family and friends behind for a job for her husband.  They have a girl Piper's age and a girl Christian's age and a little boy in Kinder.  Our kids seem to hit it off especially our two older girls.  Melanie has always had family around so has never had to have a babysitter ect.  So she called one night just asking if the kids could come over and we watch them as they got free tickets to a Redskin's game.  I said sure and we had dinner and watched a little movie and everyone went to bed and Melanie and Jesse picked up their kids late.  It was a fun time and love that my kids are getting to know some people. I think Melanie and I bonded just out of moving for our husband's jobs.  This first one which happened in early Sept. has lead to use switching kids a couple of times and makes life a little more fun when you have someone you can trust your kids with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment