We through out our old tree last year because it had so many lights out so we needed a new tree this year. I saw Micheal's was open on Thanksgiving day and had their trees 50% off so we decided to head out and try and get one. When we got to Micheal's there were about 10 people there and we got in and out with a new tree and a few new ornaments. So we kept out tradition of putting up the Christmas tree on the day after Thanksgiving. The kids even had a good time playing with the box. I love seeing all the ornaments our kids have made over the years in preschool and elementary school. I can't believe how big they are getting
Christian thinks it is gross to see anyone kiss so we had Piper take this picture and it is one of our favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment