Saturday, November 14, 2009

Piper and Sports

Piper wanted to play soccer this season and I really wondered about it.  She doesn't like to run a lot and she is not aggressive.  Today, as we wrapped up a season my daughter got some wheels and really got in there to fight for the ball.  She was out running a lot of the kids and scored 2 goals (maybe she is my daughter).  I was just so proud of her.  She has improved so much over the season and with little practice.  I don't know what the spring will hold, but we will see if there is more soccer in her future. 


However, I am loving that she likes to try all the sports.  We have done softball, gymnastics, swimming, and soccer.  Her favorite is swimming.  Brian and I think because she doesn't have to sweat while doing it.  I am just interested to see what she would love to do next.   


Now if we could get her to tie her shoes and ride on two wheels I think we could be getting somewhere.


I guess we need to start Christian is something soon since he will be 5 in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment