My sister in law just had a little baby boy today, Wyatt. I am sure they are tired and ready to start a new chapter in their life. The funny thing is I am up at 11 almost 12 at night because I got to thinking that we blogged a long time ago. We had family websites with both the kids and I have one on CD somewhere ,really need to find it, and I never got the other on a CD, but it is still out there. Just found it, but it is inactive right now.
After reading so many of my friends blogs and seeing what they talk about and are able to remember all the little things that have happened in their family has inspired me to keep this one so I don't forget all the little things anymore. Wyatt started his life today and I hope and pray that he will be as amazing a blessing as my little 6 and 4 year old are right now. The times with just Piper I got to hold her on my chest and just let her sleep for hours and I remember a few of those times with Christian. They are getting even too big to carry now, but I hope this will help me remember some of the precious moments of their lives and I can look back on and see God's hand everywhere and Him shaping them into what they will become.
Wyatt my prayer for you is that God will work all around you and you will be able to see it and show it to the world. Christie and Charlie I pray that he will be a good baby so you can get sleep, I pray for you to ease into family life. I pray that you will see God's hand in his life and yours everywhere you turn.
You are something your parents have waited for awhile and I just know you will be huge blessing. They will get frustrated with you, but they will always love you. We get to spoil you like your mom and dad have spoiled Piper and Christian so be ready. Can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment