Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Last Preschool Christmas Programs

This was the kids last Christmas at preschool.  I will miss them as they go on to full day kinder and 1st grade next year.  Piper did the boom wracker Joy to the World and also led everyone singing it.  It was much better than last year.  Christian sang Go Tell It On the Mountain.  He knew every word to every verse and knew all of the motions.  He did have a scratch in the middle of the preformance, but was till trying to do all the motions.  It was precious.  I even got to make a DVD of all the kids Christmas programs at preschool.  It was fun to watch it and see them grow through the years especially Piper.  I also love that they know the true meaning of Christmas is that Jesus came to this Earth, but as Piper says it is about presents too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment