Friday, April 26, 2013

Greatest Show on Earth

I signed up for a site that gives you great deals like groupon, but on kids events in the area.  I got a 50% off deal on the Circus and the kids had never been so I got tickets.  Thankfully, Christian's face looked almost normal and it was not painful.  We got there a little early just in time to go on the floor of the pre-show.  The kids did the bounce house and we watched the clown do tricks.  He asked for adult volunteers and Brian didn't raise his hand, but was still picked to throw a stick for the clown so he could catch it with two other sticks.  He says,"I always get picked for these kind of things."  It is not a good picture, but here it is.
The kids had a great time and of course Christian's favorite part was the clowns and dog tricks and Piper's favorite part was the elephants.  The lions were a little scary and actually pushed the tamer into a corner at one point-Who says-"I want to be a lion tamer when I grow up"We had a great time.

On a funny note-Brian and I said several times our kids were the perfect age for the circus because there were lots of families with toddlers around us and the kids kept asking when they could go home after about 10 minutes or they were wrestling with them the whole time.  I love this age!




No comments:

Post a Comment