Friday, April 5, 2013
Skating all by themselves
The skating rink we went to a few weeks ago has a program called Kids Skate Free and you can take your kids at certain times and they get in free. Christian wanted to go skating again for his birthday and so we did after school on a Friday. I got the kids the bars to help them and about 30 minutes in I told them to try without the bars. Christian of course did first and fell a few times, but got right back up and got pretty good. He skated straight for an hour and half and loved it and slept really good that night. Piper being my cautious one waited awhile and wanted to stay next to the wall, but after getting up the courage she did it! I think we might need to buy them some skates so we can really go free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment