Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Already met the doctor
As most of you know I am not a big fan of the doctors so we never go unless for a physical or it is really necessary. Christian had not been to the doctor in over a year until he had a 7 year physical. Piper got sick on the way home from the Natural History Museum and had a horrible runny nose all week-we went through several boxes of tissues. On Friday of the same week, Christian got the same fever and nose starting to run. I know it was just a virus so I tried to ride it our. Piper on day 10 was still miserable so I called the doctor and asked to see Christian too. Piper did get antibiotics just because she thought she had an ear infection. They are finally not blowing their noses every 2 seconds. We went through 6 boxes of Kleenex in 2 weeks. The doctor has a lot of the same view I do about sweating out fevers and not giving antibiotics and trying to just get over it. Hopefully we don't have to see her again for awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment