Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Natural History Museum
We ventured into DC. We took the metro,which the kids really loved. It dropped us off and we walked right onto the mall. They were setting up something on the mall so it was not as spectacular I would have liked for the kids first view to be. I didn't get many pictures just because Piper was not acting herself and turns out when we got home she had a fever. Piper and I went in the butterfly garden they had and enjoyed seeing all the pretty butterflies. Christian loved seeing all of the dinosaur bones but would not stand still long enough to get a picture. We saw the hope diamond, which is like seeing the Mona Lisa(which I have)-yep that is what it looks like in the pictures. It is an amazing museum, and we will be going back again and it was super easy to get there on the metro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment