It was so fun today to reconnect with a friend from college, Heather Henson Shepard. She was a roommate of one of my roommates in college and we were RAs together. It was fun to share stories about our kids and husbands. Our friend, Kelly, use to live here and moved to Alabama just a few weeks before I moved here and is going through a lot that I am and it is just so comforting to hear about someone having some of the same struggles I am in this crazy move. Our kids met and played together pretty well. When you have some strong willed children with more strong willed children there will be some a few issues, but in the end they wanted us to stay so I think it was a success. It was fun to talk about people we both knew many years ago and what they are doing now and how we can't believe it. It was fun to see how we are moms now and how crazy that is. I am glad we got to reconnect today in our crazy lives. Here is a picture of our kids:
All the kids-yes, she has 4
The oldest girls
The boys
The girls holding little Maggie!
She got a picture of us together, but I didn't. It has been almost 20 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment